 Robotics / 7105
  Re: Compressors, Valves, and Other Wishes

(...) Agreed. I just built it too, and had problems with the micromotor shutting off and refusing to start again, even in the other direction. I also noticed that the center of the 24t gear isn't lined up with the pivot point of the valve, which (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Compressors, Valves, and Other Wishes

(...) Yes, this is still a difficult problem. The best solution I've seen is Linc's micro motor controlled valve at: Hmm, it seems to have moved again... now at: (URL) have built this valve control, but find the action between the gear and worm gear (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  Re: Compressors, Valves, and Other Wishes

(...) Excellent Ben, I'll check those out... Off topic, but... Have you people seen the satire/black comedy American Beauty yet? I highly recommend it. Ben, perhaps Kevin Spacey's character inspired you to quit your job and lead a fuller life to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)