 Robotics / 6850
6849  |  6851
Subject:
RILYBOT 2 building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 01:42:15 GMT

I have just put instructions for building RILYBOT-2, the symmetrical
three-legged robot that several people saw at the Golden Ticket event, on my
web page at:

   http://www.mrob.com/lego/rily2build.html

General photos and description of the completed model are here:

   http://www.mrob.com/lego/rilybot2.html

I didn't include the NQC program because I never added any sensors -- it just
reacts to commands sent by the remote control. In other words, it was never
really a robot, just a remote-controlled vehicle.

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13