 Robotics / 6665
6664  |  6666
Subject:
Power Supply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:12:37 GMT

Hi

Can you power the RCX from a Wall Wart while the batteries are in it ?

The reason for this question is I find I spend a lot of time programming / down
creation - all this uses battery power.

Regards
Brian Wiren
Team Leader - EPDC LAN/WAN/Desktop
CSC Australia
Ph: +61 08 9421 6449    Mobile: 0417 983 642    Fax: +61 08 9385 1585
Email: bwiren@csc.com.au