 Robotics / 6511
Q:Best approach to line tracking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:25:41 GMT

I am creating an entry for a line following contest at an upcoming robotics
event and I am looking for ideas on how to design my robot.  The models I
have built to date are based on a single light sensor but I have just
received a second light sensor and it seems to me I should be able to
produce a faster robot if it doesn't have to keep one sensor on the line but
can just keep the line in between the two sensors.  If anyone has built a
robot designed to follow a path as quickly as possible I would love hear
about it.

Thanks,
Scott