 Robotics / 6433
Re: On the subject of cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (John Barnes) writes:
I have no knowledge of the world of r/c airplanes, but according
to a tv documentary I caught the tailend of the other day, they
have cams in model airplanes, and they don't have 110! So anyone
out there who is into r/c too, what's the scoop?

JB

Check out SuperCircuits, Inc.  They sell cameras and several different
transmitters, many of which will run on 12volts or less.  And they sell some
*tiny* cameras!  (The GMLTC is working on mounting one in a train
locomotive...)

http://www.scx.com/

John1