 Robotics / 6432
6431  |  6433
Subject:
On the subject of cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:49:20 GMT

I have considerable interest in having a "legocam" option.

I have browsed numerous internet sites for such devices and
most have one thing in common:

They're power hogs. The 2.4GHz more so than the 900MHz ones.
They expect wall transformer power. So, keep your eyes open.

I have no knowledge of the world of r/c airplanes, but according
to a tv documentary I caught the tailend of the other day, they
have cams in model airplanes, and they don't have 110! So anyone
out there who is into r/c too, what's the scoop?

JB