 Robotics / 6391
Re: ideas for a RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:29:07 GMT

Remember, with radio, you need a way of identifying bots, perhaps id numbers
would
be in order for the rcx
Nate Ridderman wrote in message ...
I was wondering what people think should be changed if LEGO ever comes out
with a RIS 2.0. Here are some of my ideas.

More ports (4 in, 4 out)
Better IR communication or radio comm.
Sensors:
Proximity Sensor
Color Light Sensor
More Sensitive Touch Sensor

I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up, just spurring a little interest. • Who
knows, maybe LEGO is designing a 2.0 right now and our input will help them
make a better designed rcx.