 Robotics / 6384
6383  |  6385
Subject:
ideas for a RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:02:44 GMT

I was wondering what people think should be changed if LEGO ever comes out
with a RIS 2.0. Here are some of my ideas.

More ports (4 in, 4 out)
Better IR communication or radio comm.
Sensors:
Proximity Sensor
Color Light Sensor
More Sensitive Touch Sensor

I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up, just spurring a little interest. Who
knows, maybe LEGO is designing a 2.0 right now and our input will help them
make a better designed rcx.