 Robotics / 635
Re: nqc-mode.el, very simple Emacs major-mode for NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 02:51:52 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

I dunno if there is interest for such a thing, but I've just hacked a
very simple major mode for editing NQC programs under GNU Emacs.

Go dude. Emacs rules. This is way cool (I have emacs on my NT box)

Please feel free to comment this code.

What, you didn't comment it yourself? :-)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.