 Robotics / 614
613  |  615
Subject:
nqc-mode.el, very simple Emacs major-mode for NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:54:13 GMT

I dunno if there is interest for such a thing, but I've just hacked a
very simple major mode for editing NQC programs under GNU Emacs.

    <URL:http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/nqc-mode.el>

Just put the file somewhere under Emacs' loadpath, load it with

    (load "nqc-mode")

from your .emacs, and you should be on your way.  It doesn't really do
much interesting yet, it only uses the indentation rules from C, which
may be useful for a start.

Oh, and I've added one function, nqc-compile-and-download, which is
bound to "C-c c".  This function simply issues commands in an inferior
shell to compile and download the program currently being edited.
Remember to save your changes before hitting "C-c c".

I haven't added support for colouring with font-lock yet, but I assume
this will be very easy to add.

Please feel free to comment this code.

Fredrik