 Robotics / 619
    Re: gear differential —Laurentino Martins
   I would be more interested in a differential made with standard Mindstorms/CyberMaster pieces, if that's possible of course. Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: gear differential —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) While 8482 CyberMaster does not contain a differential piece, Mindstorms does. So if you have Mindstorms, you already have a differential. If not, get the 5229 accessory pack. (URL) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: gear differential —Laurentino Martins
   Unfortunately I only have a CyberMaster... Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: gear differential —CyberUser
   Perhaps it is done by software. Have you tried building the steering model? I admit I have not built that one yet as I still having fun with the grabber tractor thing. Has anyone had trouble changing the batteries in this design? Unlike the crusher (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)