 Robotics / 5946
RE: Distance Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:04:48 GMT

Chris wrote:

It is interesting to design these devices out of discrete Lego components in
order to understand the principles that make them work.  But do yourself a
favor and buy a couple of angle sensors when you buy Mindstorms.  These are
really necessary for a huge variety of robotics applications, and it's really a
shame that TLG didn't include a pair of them in the basic RIS.

Or in any of the expasion packs either. DUH!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,