 Robotics / 5773
    "Wireless" camera —One Time CR-X
   Hej everybody, I'm coming out of lurking mode for a while to share a robot I made. It is a "wireless" ccd video camera (it still has the power cord, but no direct wire connection to the tv) mounted on top of a heavy-duty lego turntable, whose (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: "Wireless" camera —Alex Wetmore