 Robotics / 5630
    Is miniboard a solution for semi-beginner? —Philippe Jadin
   Hi legoguys ! Being very interested by all those robtics stuffs, i'm looking for a good devellopement system. I intend to build or buy the miniboard, instead of using the lego RCX. Mainly to get more inputs/outputs and flexibility. I have some (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is miniboard a solution for semi-beginner? —Mark Tarrabain
     (...) Nope. This is the perfect place. (...) I'd recommend Fred Martin's Handyboard (which is far more robust than the miniboard.) For a brief examination of each for purposes of choosing between them, take a look at: (URL) miniboard is probably (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is miniboard a solution for semi-beginner? —Nick Taylor
   Philippe Jadin wrote: [snip] Philippe ... I strongly recommend that you look into the HandyBoard before you commit to the MiniBoard. (URL) has drivers for 4 DC motors, 9 digital inputs, 7 analog inputs, two onboard switch inputs, one potentiometer (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)