 Robotics / 5470
Re: IR Transmitter - where's the "off" switch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:33:43 GMT

Brian,

I think your tower is the odd one out here.  My LED only turns on while
the tower is transmitting, and goes off a few seconds after it finishes.
My guess is that there is something wierd about your serial port, but I
haven't seen the problem so I can't suggest much.  In any case I've got
the original battery in my tower which has been plugged in for months,
and it's still going strong.

Hope that helps,

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/