 Robotics / 5395
5394  |  5396
Subject:
Ticklebot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:12:59 GMT

Take a look at this - I reckon I'm a-gonna try and make a Lego one!  RCX or
Cybermaster? Hmm!

http://www.xs4all.nl/~notnot/tickle/TICKLEcat.html

It's a 'tickling robot' that crawls over one's body, gently tickling as it
goes with its rubber pronged tracks.  It tries not to fall off, apparently
by measuring the slope of the surface, as it were.

One challenge will be to keep the 'spikiness' of the device to a minimum,
fairly difficult with Lego!

Chrid