 Robotics / 5394
5393  |  5395
Subject:
Lab View
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:38:24 GMT

Hello I'm new to this group, and I don't have a RCX yet, I'm still
saving, and reading as much as I can.

And I have a couple of question.

I see that RoboLab is an an interface over Lab view. Has anyone written
anything is just Lab view 5 or is there a compiler built in to RoboLab?

Does anybody out there have RoboLab? if so how do you like it.

TKS