 Robotics / 5378
  Re: Multi-RCX Dreaming

(...) -Lots of people (not myself, though I do own 2 RCXs now). (...) -Besides the built-in "message" function, there are several other ways RCXs could communicate. RCX A could shine a light into RCX B's light sensor. RCX A could start a motor that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Multi-RCX Dreaming

(...) I should have clarified on this one: in LegOS :) Windows is, for better or for worse, not an option. (...) I was thinking of this. I wondered (more for curiousity's sake) whether or not this has actually been done. (...) Hmm... That would be a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Multi-RCX Dreaming

(...) [ ... ] (...) Well, it hasn't actually died, just slowed down a bit. If you look on lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos there has been some very low-level talk recently. I haven't done *any* lego stuff recently, but, when I do I'll likely be doing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Multi-RCX Dreaming

(...) Along these lines, I'm still curious about those ruminations that were talked about on this list or maybe the .rcx or .rcx.legos lists regarding transmission algorithms. Not really having enough interest in the topic, I do not have the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)