 Robotics / 5285
Re: Removing red led from light sensor..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:38:14 GMT

It is actually easier to just place a beam in front of the sensor. The layout
of the hole on the beam will block out the LED adn allow you to just use the
sensor.
DAN

In a message dated 6/10/99 6:42:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mario.ferrari@edis.it writes:

<< lego-robotics@crynwr.com

In lugnet.robotics, Patrick Lawrence writes:
>I think I read someplace that if you remove the red led from the light
>sensor it works much better.
>Has any one done this and if so how did it work?

Ralph Hempel describes some non-destructive tricks to get better readings
from
a light sensor. This is the address: >>