 Robotics / 5135
Re: New creations: VCR and Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:36:25 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Ben Williamson) writes:

I've just added building instructions for the front and rear suspension,
so you can see what I did.  Photos at:

http://www.pobox.com/~benw/lego/car/instr/

Very nice!  My I ask what kind of digital camera you've used?  (Assuming
it's a digital one, that is.)

I see that you've used four units long suspension arms.  Will not this
cause some toe change when you opertate the suspension?  Since the
steering link is six studs, I mean.

But if you're in the middle of building your own, then no peeking!  ;)

My approach is almost totally different anyway, so no worries!  :-)

Your rally car is very cool, btw.  I like people who have more Lego than
me, because it gives me an excuse to buy more.  :)

Thanks!  And I use Moz as an excuse to get even more LEGO.  He has 5/2
times more 8880's than me.  (And twice as many 8480's and so on.)

Fredrik