 Robotics / 5136
Re: Problems with Macintosh and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 12:01:10 GMT

Hallo Dan,

I wrote that I have already installed the update. Both, the original
version 1.5 from Lego CD but the updated version 1.5.1 have no contact to
IR-tower.

Has someone else an idea??

Ralf

Dan wrote:

In a message dated 5/21/99 1:05:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rkra@gmx.de
writes:

<< -------------------------------------------
  Problems with RCX and ROBOLAB for Macintosh

I can't get any communication from Macintosh to RCX. The RCX and the
IR-tower are okay - the connection from a Windows98-PC to RCX shows no errors. >>
Why don't you try the Robolab web site.  They have debugging info and a
new version up now.
<A HREF="http://www.lego.com/dacta/robolab/defaultdecaf.htm">
Welcome to ROBOLAB </A>
Let me know how it goes.