 Robotics / 5111
Re: New creations: VCR and Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 13:45:41 GMT

Ben Williamson wrote in message ...
Do you have URLs for Moz and Larry?  Sounds cool.  I looked at your page,
the pneumatic compressor and regulator are neat.  Compact stuff is good.

Cool site Ben, I like the look of the earthmover :) And the way you've
grabbed ideas from a not-yet-released model.

Larry is at: http://my.voyager.net/lar/lego.html

Moz is at: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~moz1/Lego.html
All my Lego is in NZ, and I'm in Sydney. I'm intending to put up
more stuff, but that will have to be pic-free until I get all my stuff
sent over here (months, not weeks - I have to fly back and organise it).

(5 supercars, two shuttles, one or more of many other things :) Note that
I'm not a collector or a completist, what I want is enough Lego to build
things.

Moz