 Robotics / 509
Re: moving in a straight line with two motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:56:04 GMT

Tom Pierce wrote:

I might be able to use this solution for another problem.

My wheeled bots have a strong tendency to go in whichever direction is
necessary to run into sleeping cats. Straight line, pull to right, pull to
left -- as long as there's a sleeping cat in line of sight, the motors will
run slow and/or fast enough to ensure that they'll go smack-dab into the
side of said sleeping cat. I'm making several diagrams of this phenomena,
which I will post to a random, unspecified web site.

So _that's_ what they mean by a "pussy magnet"! (Sorry, sorry, I just
couldn't resist).

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/