 Robotics / 5083
Re: Lego "pegging" disks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:27:52 GMT

Dunno, but I have several of these gears, no box or anything else, that I would
trade away.  If anyone is interested, I'll dig them all out and get a list of
which ones I have.

Sproaticus wrote:

Ralph Hempel wrote:
But they DID, way, way back. I still have a set (2 Yellow 3 blue and 2 red)
of the old BIG tooth gears. The yellow set is about the size of an
8x8 plate nad has a 5x5 grid of holes.

I have a co-woker who has an half-complete set of these in the original box
-- I don't know the number -- but wow, they're cool.  Is there any way I
could find out what the market value of a complete set would be?

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |