 Robotics / 5066
5065  |  5067
Subject:
Lego "pegging" disks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Jim Choate) writes:
[snip]
I've always wished Lego made flat plates that were circular with holes so
one could make peg gears. Then it would be possible to build all sorts of
midieval mechanisms (Viva DaVinci!).
[snip]

  They came close with the SW Y-wing fighter.  The disks that make up the
engine pods have an axle '+' in the center and a selection of button holes
throughout the disk.  I will admit though, it isn't quite what you want...

DLC