 Robotics / 506
    RE: moving in a straight line with two motors? —Tom Pierce
   I might be able to use this solution for another problem. My wheeled bots have a strong tendency to go in whichever direction is necessary to run into sleeping cats. Straight line, pull to right, pull to left -- as long as there's a sleeping cat in (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: moving in a straight line with two motors? —Pete Hardie
     (...) <snip> (...) Hey, sounds like goal right up there with the Mindstorms commercials - shoving all the plates off the dinner table, snapping pictures of women in the shower, etc. Great to see the big problems being solved on this list....:-> (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: moving in a straight line with two motors? —Ben Laurie
   (...) So _that's_ what they mean by a "pussy magnet"! (Sorry, sorry, I just couldn't resist). Cheers, Ben. (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)