 Robotics / 4773
    Re: Something else is needed, I think... —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I don't know if you guys realize this but if anything like this is ever done we must definitely remain compatible (at least partially) with Spirit.ocx protocols. The Spirit.ocx control is a HUGE bonus we must not throw away!! It makes possible (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Something else is needed, I think... —Mario Ferrari
   (...) we must definitely remain compatible (at least partially) with Spirit.ocx protocols. (...) outside world with endless possibilities, and processing power that it will never be able to match! (...) already been done for us. And please, do not (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Something else is needed, I think... —John A. Tamplin
   (...) I am not sure how much you can extend the capabilities of the firmware while maintaining its basic dispatch loop. There are some very basic design constraints that would be difficult to change without redoing all of the firmware. If you (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)