 Robotics / 4750
RE: LEGO light sensor schematic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:18:10 GMT

Hmmm, Michael is usually pretty careful about what he posts and he
has just a little experience with this kind of thing :-).

Thanks for your confidence in me, but I didn't say I thought it was the
circuit.  In fact I can't figure out how it could work this way either.  I
think probably most of the parts are identified correctly and probably most of
the connections.  I was kinda hopeing some bright guys like you would figure
out what was wrong with it for me so I wouldn't have to.  The guy really did a
lot of work just to get to this point.  I asked him if I could publish it on an
English language site where it might get looked at more.

OK. I'll take a closer look - my previous description was a broadbrush
attempt.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com