 Robotics / 469
Re: RCX Programming Questions and Sensor Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:33:01 GMT

In article <199811102221.OAA07133@pixel.Stanford.EDU>, Kekoa Proudfoot
<kekoa@Graphics.Stanford.EDU> quotes and writes

An example.  Say you want to prevent two tasks
from fighting over motor 1.

This assumes that the check and the set are, together, atomic.

You are right, of course.

Does the
SDK document describe what if/why this might be atomic?  I haven't had a
chance to read it in enough detail to find this answer for myself.

If it does I  haven't found it.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 6