 Robotics / 4685
Re: SoCal LegoLand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:30:23 GMT

In article <199904222202.SAA23206@ginger.cmf.nrl.navy.mil>, Ken
Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> writes

Geez, I made a trip to Billund, Demark, _just_ for the purpose of
visiting Legoland, and I don't have any kids.  Okay, my wife and I
were in Amsterdam at the time ...

and in article <371FBB6F.236FDCF8@ghg.net>, John A. Donaldson
<jdonaldson@ghg.net> writes
Hey, I'm 51 and I want to go.

I'm 56 and drove _past_ Billund last September without even knowing Lego
was there.  But that was before I bought my RIS.  I wish I had known - I
had plenty of time to call.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 41