 Robotics / 4602
Re: First 18 RCX IRPD kits are all gone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:13:20 GMT

Please count me in as well.  I am only sorry that I didn't get in on the first
batch.

-Phil

Hao-yang Wang wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark writes:
I can be persuaded to put together another run, but only if I get firm
committment from at least 10 people.  These are kinda expensive to put

I have got one and love it. It is simple to use and I like the fact that you
get two eyes using only one sensor input. (See my previous post on the wall-
follower I built using this IRPD.)

Yes, if you make another run I will get one more set.

Hao-yang Wang