 Robotics / 4603
Re:Re: First 18 RCX IRPD kits are all gone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark writes:
Hiya all,

The first 18 kits for my RCX IRPD are all gone.  One person got two, • [snip]
I can be persuaded to put together another run, but only if I get firm
committment from at least 10 people.  These are kinda expensive to put

  Yow!  I give!  I got at least 10 more people interested.  I'll do it
already.  Those of you who sent me email, I'll send you my address.  If
anyone else is still interested, check my web page first to look at the
assembly manual http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm (bonk on RCX IRPD
project) to make sure you feel comfortable with building the kit.  Its not
hard and it fits swimmingly into the #5391 battery box when you cut it down
to 5 buttons long (its 8 with a button initially) and then you can use your
usual sensor/motor connectors with it.  This box is available at S@H for
about $6.  I'll have stuff in stock in about a week.  When using the NQC
test program, use the one that is on my web page, I have been informed that
the one on the instruction sheet is dated (it uses other range values) and
may not always work properly...

Its nice to feel wanted, ;-)
DLC