 Robotics / 4519
Re: **lego motors?**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:36:07 GMT

From: S. Crawshaw <sc10003@eng.cam.ac.uk>
A more technically involved idea, which I've never heard tried: attach the
two wheels to each other through a gearbox, so that by changing gear you
change the ratio of their speeds. Has anyone ever tried something like
this?

http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego has a few robots which use an
adder/subtractor to do this, and there are links to all of the other similar
designs on the internet that I am aware of.

alex