 Robotics / 4396
Re: LEGO 9V battery box as project container
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:46:52 GMT

I've already built a PIC based controller into one of these and it almost has
as much functionality as an RCX, 3 outputs and 3 inputs [1], in a much smaller
space! Of course, using all the ports simulaneously does mean using a lot of
1x2 conducting plates!

Matt

[1] Only 2 of the outputs are reversible, the other is just on/off. And one of
the inputs is the button on top.