 Robotics / 4395
4394  |  4396
Subject:
NQC tutorial available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:42:36 GMT

In my opinion NQC is the easiest way to program the Lego Robots.
But people that never programmed before seem to think it is
difficult (maybe because it sounds like C). So I decided to
write an extensive tutorial on how to use NQC. The tutorial does
not assume any prior knowledge on programming. It contains about 40
example programs. You can find the tutorial at my Lego page:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/

I hope it is useful.

Mark Overmars
http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/