 Robotics / 4389
  Re: Angle Sensor

Well, then I guess I need to build my own rotation sensor using a "Potmeter" (variable resistor) because I need a real angle, actually I need an angle per time value. Is this is possible? I saw something about this on a website in the mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Angle Sensor

(...) So long as your software remembers to count the revolutions, it's surely very simple to gear the Lego sensor to get a real angle... however for your idea below, you might need much too much gearing! (...) You shouldn't need fuzzy logic to do (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Angle Sensor

In article <000e01be788c$3c95fe...@p200mmx>, Michel Verhagen <mive@xs4all.nl> writes (...) Someone posted a URL of a balancing machine recently which used fuzzy logic. Try deja news. (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Angle Sensor

(...) Oh Oh, time to get on the flame suit. I agree with Stuart. Fuzzy logic was one of those fads that was to be applied to ALL control systems. The problem is that many control system problems are well understood and solutions are already in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Angle Sensor

Michel Verhagen wrote in message <000e01be788c$3c95fe...200mmx>... (...) "Potmeter" It is kind of crude for your application, but there are plans for building a homebrew LEGO rotation sensor off my web page. There is also a pretty good explanation (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)