 Robotics / 4388
RE: Angle Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:48:52 GMT

One of the best suggestions (maybe from Ralph Hempel??) that I have seen for
this sensor is to gear it up (down?) to get the desired rotational
resolution.

-Rob Doucette.

Nope, wasn't me...I'll bet the fancy LEGO milling machine does something
like it though...

Maybe I should buy a rotation sennsor first :-)

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com