 Robotics / 4244
4243  |  4245
Subject:
Polarity switch Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:12:55 GMT

Does anybody know if the polarity switch
has a neutral center position? In other words,
does the switch go:

forward<->off<-->reverse

Please share with the group...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com