 Robotics / 3817
Re: Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:24:55 GMT

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Jasper Janssen wrote:

Possibly, but I know about that. I was referring mainly to the types
of keyboard commonly seen in dump/second-hand shops today. Because,

Good point, and I had forgotten about those other old keyboards ;)
thanks for reminding me.

About the bomber/unibomber stuff - I wasn't trying to get you to
apologize, but rather was sharing my feelings/memories.  Over all as I
read your reply I realized that some of my statements were or could be
viewed as inflamitory.  I thank you for not rising to the "bait" as it
really wasn't intended.

Now I'll quit pestering folks and go work on my rover project...

Jeff D. Payne
Utahlink Network Engineer