 Robotics / 3657
  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) [Paul Curtis] In the 1999 UK catalogue, where Mindstorms is already available, there is no mention. Only Cybermaster. I've been to a number of places which sell Mindstorms, and they still have units on shelves. I think I must be the only (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) If they do reduce the price, do please tell the list (a second RIS would make an ideal expansion set!) - although I think it's unlikely in the near future; they've only just received their expansion sets. Also, Maplin have got Mindstorms now (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) They have positioned the CyberMaster closer to the Cyber Slam and Turbo Command than MindStorms. They even share the same kind of green parts. Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) Nice theory, except that CyberMaster is around 180UKD V's around 160UKP for MindStorms... What are Lego (UK) up to? -- Mozza maurice@mozza.demon.co.uk (URL) Spam! Join CAUCE! == (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)