 Robotics / 3549
  Memory

(...) an Amoeba or Paramecium would suit well. Stimulus Response, Stimulus Response. Cheers Tim -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Memory

(...) How 'bout a Venus Fly Trap? -- Alex Howansky Wankwood Associates (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Memory

(...) Or a Marketing Director? (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Memory

(...) I wasn't aware that the response was at all related to the stimulus in that case. -Paul :) (pspeed@augustschell.com) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Memory

(...) No that's no good, people might think the RCX is completely useless. What's the difference between an engineer and a marketroid? The Engineer knows when he's lying. ObLego: When is this book due to come out? what's in it? The Mindstorms (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) We don't have a schedule yet; I'm only about two chapters into it so far. Please don't ask our customer service people about it--they will get annoyed with me. The book is designed to tell you how to max out your RIS kit--basically it picks up (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) A chapter or two on inter-RCX communication would go down a treat. "extend your RCX's IO capabilities by buying another of the suckers" This could extend to a whole range of books "The ultimate guide to Town Jr" with chapters like How to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Man, this is too cool. IMO, ORA is the world leader in high-quality geek books, but I never would have guessed they would publish a book on LEGO MS. How did it all come about? I guess the bottom line is that ORA in business to sell (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Yup, I shelled out the bucks for two sets--I definitely want to write about at least one dual-RCX project. (...) I'm no lawyer, but my basic attitude is that anything on the list is public domain. I've gotten a lot of topic ideas from this (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Ha ha! Me neither, and I work for them. (...) That was exactly my feeling. I sent some mail to Tim O'Reilly a long time ago when I started reading articles about Mindstorms. I thought it would be cool to do a book, and that the people that (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)