 Robotics / 3470
  gearing problem, continued

I just realized the old-style differential has a 28t gear on it, which makes it easy to get the desired ratio. Is it still being made, or is the only way to get it from someone that already has it? Also, what exactly is the clutch gear and is it (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: gearing problem, continued