 Robotics / 3434
RE: Vehicles : Experiments in Synthetic Psychology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:40:38 GMT

Duh.  I forgot to mention, a friend of mine has a web page up with a
Shockwave implementation of this (created in Director).  Check it out at
http://www.it.rit.edu/~shk/  I am trying to get him into the Lego MS
Phenomenon (we want to use them to teach a class in intro artificial
intelligence programming).

me

Andrew Phelps
Graduate Assistant