 Robotics / 3378
3377  |  3379
Subject:
Mindstorms Novice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:24:39 GMT

I just got the RIS and finished the tutorials on the CD.  I started
looking at the challenges and soon realized I could use some help.  Is
there someone here willing to help a novice gain proficiency with the
RIS?  I was hoping some sort of question-and-answer sessions could be
established via e-mail.  If you are interested in helping me, drop me a
line at main@appstate.edu

Thanks.

--
Thomas Main