 Robotics / 3377
Re: Gear Designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:20:14 GMT

Fred Martin's paper mentions the URL at the end:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/constructopedia/

I'll summarize it: basically this is still a work in
progress and they hope to have a public
version "sometime during 1999."

Jonathan

At 06:51 PM 2/1/99 GMT, Nick Goetz wrote:
Does anyone know if the book referred to in the document, "Lego
Constructopedia," was ever created? I would love to get my hands on one.

-Nick