 Robotics / 3246
Re: Thoughts on expansion packs please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:31:07 GMT

It really depends on your goals.

My wife and kids got me the Mindstorms and BOTH expansion packs for Christmas.

The main thing I like about them is the parts.  Green and purple bricks and
beams are cool.

I'm working with my kids with doing the challenges whilst I'm off on to
other areas.  Works out well.

For me, it's definitely the cool parts.  ...other than that, $50/each is a
bit steep for what you get.