 Robotics / 3039
3038  |  3040
Subject:
Any interest in an RCX simulator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:24:42 GMT

I have been considering working on an RCX simulator for use with NQC
programs.  I'd be willing to develop the core simulator itself if others
were willing to do the user interface work.  I'll make sure the simulator
is as portable as NQC currently is (mac, pc, linux, other flavors of unix,
etc), but I suspect the user interface would have to be custom for each
platform.  Any takers?

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com