 Robotics / 3038
Re: Homebrew Rotation Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:14:08 GMT

I've added a circuit diagram for something that comes close to making voltages
that look like a real LEGO Rotation Sensor.  It's not perfect yet. The RCX may
loose a few counts here and there.  I think I need a better Opamp than the old
LM324.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/hbangle.htm