 Robotics / 2888
Re: Planetary Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:47:26 GMT

Oh, thank you.

As for sharing my ideas.  I'd love to, when time alots.  I just
started a new job not too long ago and we have a very aggressive
schedule right now.  For example, my kids gave me the 8462 Tow
Truck for Christmas, and it didn't even see the light of day
until this weekend.  So, when I do have a smigen of free time,
I am usually building.

I do have a web-site.  Unfortunately I never had time to actually
put the pictures of my fire station on it.  I have about 200
pictures that I snapped of the thing before I released it to
my children.  I need to sort through those and put a few on
my web-site.

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote in message ...
Awhile back someone posted a URL that had some wonderful
pictures of a differential made out of ordinary Technic
gears, rather than using a differential.  This gadget has
the application a multi-speed automatic transmission, and
I really want those pictures back.  Unfortunately, I can't
find my bookmark.  I think I found it,

    http://www.medialab.nl/crew/daan/legodiff.htm

However, I can not access this page.

It appears that in one of the last website updates my pages were moved a
level. Anyway, it can now be found at:

http://www.medialab.nl/company/crew/daan/legodiff.htm

/d

p.s. I'd be pretty interested to see your application. Any chance of putting
these pics up too?