 Robotics / 2885
RE: Planetary Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 09:49:22 GMT

Awhile back someone posted a URL that had some wonderful
pictures of a differential made out of ordinary Technic
gears, rather than using a differential.  This gadget has
the application a multi-speed automatic transmission, and
I really want those pictures back.  Unfortunately, I can't
find my bookmark.  I think I found it,

    http://www.medialab.nl/crew/daan/legodiff.htm

However, I can not access this page.

It appears that in one of the last website updates my pages were moved a
level. Anyway, it can now be found at:

http://www.medialab.nl/company/crew/daan/legodiff.htm

/d

p.s. I'd be pretty interested to see your application. Any chance of putting
these pics up too?